(Last Updated on June 20, 2009)
You agree to use TherapyJobBoard.com's website, servers and software for lawful purposes only. Our site is intended exclusively for physical, occupational, speech and respiratory therapists seeking new employment and therapy employers or staffing agencies seeking to fill open positions with companies or organizations providing such services.
You agree not engage in or counsel, assist, advise or encourage anyone else to engage in any of the following prohibited conduct:
- Posting or transmitting on or through this website any illegal, harmful, threatening, obscene, hateful, abusive, defamatory, offensive, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable communication or material. TherapyJobBoard.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to determine whether any communication or material, including but not limited to any cover letter, resume or job posting, falls into any such category;
- Using this website or any information obtained from this website to send, transmit or cause to be sent or transmitted, via email or otherwise, any advertisement, survey, contest, junk mail or spam, chain letter, pyramid scheme, investment opportunity, or any other unsolicited communication;
- Hacking, defacing or otherwise interfering with or attempting to interfere with the operation, appearance, functionality or accessibility of this website;
- Modifying, adapting, sublicensing, translating, selling, reverse engineering or decompiling any portion of this website, the information contained on this website or our software;
- Transmitting or causing to be transmitted any software or other material containing any virus, worm, Trojan horse, time bomb, cancelbot, corrupted file or other harmful or disruptive component;
- Using any robot, spider, search or retrieval application or other automated, computerized or manual device or process to retrieve, index, data mine or in any way reproduce the navigational structure or presentation of the website or its contents;
- Harvesting or otherwise collecting information about site visitors or Users, including but not limited to email addresses;
- Restricting or inhibiting any other User from accessing or using this website;
- Deleting, revising or in any way interfering with any material posted by any User or entity or this website;
- Using this website in any manner that infringes upon our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property of any Users of this website;
- Removing or concealing any copyright, service mark or trademark notices contained on this website;
- Responding to a job posting in any manner or for any purpose other than to apply for the advertised position;
- Creating or assisting in the creation of a false identity for any reason, including for the purpose of misleading others.
Username and Password
If you elect to register on our website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Username and Password and restricting access to your computer. Additionally, you agree to assume full responsibility for any and all activities occurring in your TherapyJobBoard.com account, whether or not authorized by you. You further agree to log out from your account at the end of each session and shall immediately notify TherapyJobBoard.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security via email sent to email@example.com. TherapyJobBoard.com shall not be liable for any loss or damage directly or indirectly arising or resulting from, or related to, your failure to comply with this provision.
Cover Letters, Resumes and Job Postings
All information contained in any cover letter, resume or job posting submitted to this website shall be clear and accurate, not misleading in any manner, and contain sufficient detail to enable job seekers to understand the nature of the position advertised and employers to understand the qualifications of the job seeker applying for employment. TherapyJobBoard.com is merely a venue for individuals seeking new employment and employers seeking to fill available positions within their company or organization. We cannot review or monitor every cover letter, resume or job posting contained on our website, nor can we ensure or assume responsibility for the accuracy, truthfulness, completeness or timeliness of cover letters, resumes or job postings submitted by our Users. If you discover any inappropriate, misleading or incomplete cover letter, resume or job posting on our website, please notify us immediately via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TherapyJobBoard.com is not a recruiting, personnel or employment agency or firm and does not and cannot make any representations or warranties concerning the effectiveness or timeliness of this site in meeting your employment or recruiting objectives. We do not and cannot guarantee that any cover letter, resume or job posting appearing on our website will result in job seekers being hired or positions being filled. TherapyJobBoard.com does not endorse any cover letter, resume or job posting appearing on our website and shall not be responsible for any employment decision made by any job seeker or employer, regardless of the reason for such decision.
You are strictly prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of this website or our website hosting company, including but not limited to accessing data not intended for you or logging into a server or account which you are not authorized to access; attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; attempting to interfere with service to any User, host or network, including without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the TherapyJobBoard.com website, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail-bombing, or crashing; sending unsolicited email, including promotions or advertising of products or services; or forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or internet posting. Violations of system or network security may result in criminal or civil liability. TherapyJobBoard.com will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may contact, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in pursuing and prosecuting any individual or entity that may be involved in such violations or attempted violations.
Suspension or Termination of Use
THE THERAPYJOBBOARD.COM WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. THERAPYJOBBOARD.COM DOES NOT REPRESENT NOR WARRANT THAT OUR WEBSITE OR SERVICES WILL OPERATE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT OUR WEBSITE, SERVERS, SOFTWARE, E-MAIL OR ANY OTHER ELECTRONIC DOCUMENTS SENT FROM OR ON BEHALF OF THERAPYJOBBOARD.COM OR ANY OF OUR USERS ARE ENTIRELY FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL ELEMENTS. IF ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE RESULTS DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIRING, RESTORING OR REPLACING ANY EQUIPMENT, DATA, FILES OR PROGRAMS, THERAPYJOBBOARD.COM SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PORTION OF THOSE COSTS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THERAPYJOBBOARD.COM DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THERAPYJOBBOARD.COM MAKES NO WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE TRUTHFULNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS OF ANY COVER LETTER, RESUME, JOB POSTING OR ANY OTHER DOCUMENT, MATERIAL OR INFORMATION POSTED ON OR TRANSMITTED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE (OR ANY OTHER FORM OF COMMUNICATION EMPLOYED BY OUR USERS) OR THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS OF OUR SERVICES, SOFTWARE, TEXT, GRAPHICS AND INTERNAL OR EXTERNAL LINKS, IF ANY.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE ON ANY COVER LETTER, RESUME OR JOB POSTING, OR ANY OTHER DOCUMENT OR MATERIAL POSTED ON OR TRANSMITTED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, SHALL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Limitation of Liability
THERAPYJOBBOARD.COM'S SOLE AND MAXIMUM LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY USE OF OUR WEBSITE, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE) SHALL NOT EXCEED $100.00. NEITHER THERAPYJOBBOARD.COM NOR ANY OF OUR LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS OR USERS SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXPLEMPARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THE USE OF OUR WEBSITE OR THE PURCHASE OF ANY PRODUCT OFFERED BY THERAPYJOBBOARD.COM, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY JOB POSTING, JOB POSTING PACKAGE, JOB POSTING MEMBERSHIP OR THE PURCHASE OF ACCESS TO OUR RESUME DATABASE, WHETHER OR NOT THERAPYJOBBOARD.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THERAPYJOBBOARD.COM ALSO SHALL NOT BE LEGALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES SUFFERED BY ANY JOB SEEKER OR EMPLOYER AS A DIRECT OR INDIRECT RESULT OF THEIR USE OR ATTEMPTED USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF THE SERVICES OFFERED ON THIS WEBSITE.
All content posted on this website, such as text, graphics, photographs, images, logos, buttons, icons, and software, is the exclusive property of TherapyJobBoard.com or its licensors and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of TherapyJobBoard.com and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of TherapyJobBoard.com or its software suppliers or programmers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. The "look and feel" of this site (including but not limited to color combinations, button shapes, logos, design and other graphical elements) is also protected by all applicable U.S. and international copyright laws.
All job postings, cover letters and resumes posted on TherapyJobBoard.com or transmitted through our website are the exclusive property of their respective owners and are protected by United States and international copyright laws.
TherapyJobBoard and TherapyJobBoard.com are trademarks of TherapyJobBoard.com LLC. All rights are reserved. These and other graphics, logos, service marks, trademarks, and trade dress of TherapyJobBoard.com and its licensors used on the TherapyJobBoard.com website may not be used without the prior written consent of TherapyJobBoard.com or its licensor, as the case may be. Without limiting the foregoing, no TherapyJobBoard.com trademark or trade dress may be used in connection with any product or service that is not owned or licensed by TherapyJobBoard.com or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among Users, or disparages or discredits TherapyJobBoard.com or its Users.
Claims of Copyright Infringement
TherapyJobBoard.com respects the intellectual property rights of other individuals and entities. If you believe your work has been copied in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, you should provide our Copyright Agent with the written information specified below. Please be advised that this procedure is solely for the purpose of notifying us that your copyrighted material has allegedly been infringed:
Notice of claims of alleged copyright infringement should be sent via email to email@example.com.
- a description of the copyrighted work that allegedly has been infringed;
- a description of where the allegedly infringing material is located on our site;
- your full name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is correct and complete and that you are the copyright owner or an authorized representative acting on behalf of the copyright owner; and
- a signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Applicable Law, Forum Selection, Statute of Limitations, and Related Legal Matters
Severability and Integration
TherapyJobBoard.com shall use reasonable efforts to provide you with timely notice of any such claim, action or demand and may assist you, at your cost, in defending any such claim, action or demand.
Changes to Website, Services and Fees
TherapyJobBoard.com may change this website, including discontinuing or eliminating services offered on this website or the entire website, at any time, with or without notice to you. TherapyJobBoard.com also reserves the right to change our fee structure for any of the services offered on this website at any time.
Questions and Notices
Questions concerning the use of this website should be directed to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Notices for TherapyJobBoard.com should be sent to TherapyJobBoard.com LLC, P.O. Box 41030, Bethesda, Maryland 20824. Notices for you will be sent to the mailing address, if any, submitted by you upon registering on our website or any other mailing address that TherapyJobBoard.com reasonably determines is an appropriate mailing address for you.